Thursday, May 24, 2007

bitsy (where is my mind)

Heya Peeps

So it's been a while! Sorry about that, life kind of got in the way.

I'm a bit exhausted and don't really know where to start. I spent last week in Vietnam and have been travelling for work pretty much since I landed. So please excuse me.

Just so you're not entirely bored, here's some stuff I prepared earlier:

Little zippered purses made from scraps for some swaps!


Fabric covered buttons converted in to hair accessories


And some gift tags/book marks (you pick!).


I have some FOs to share and a wonderful swap package from Leah to show you all, but I'll save that for next time :)

11 comments:

Lindy said...

Welcome back!

melissa said...

vietnam? wow. that's so exotic! welcome back, and i look forward to seeing your FOs!

Sourire11 said...

vietnam?! Um... can you share pictures?

And love all of the bright colors in those fabrics!

Kara said...

Vietnam. ummm...wow. I agree, we want pictures!

Your FOs are super darling.

Madge said...

Welcome back! We missed you!

Your crafties are so cheerful.

Rose Red said...

Love these FOs - and your great labels! Welcome back, hope things settle down for you soon.

Anonymous said...

Stunning use of colour. Welcome back.

Shazmina Bendi said...

YAYYOUAREBACK!IHAVEMISSEDYOUTHEREISSOMUCHTOSHOWANDTELL!IDONTKNOWWHERETOSTART!!IAMHAVINGAMELTDOWNOHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coleen said...

Welcome back! I hope you had a good trip. Cute little bags and such!

Leah said...

Glad your back!! I love all your little sewn bags! My camera is so happy in mine!!!

Looking forward to an FO!

SadieandLance said...

I thin I need to make a stash of little give aways like this too. I love all the bright colours you use.